Thursday 7 November 2013

Sherleens interim report

These few months of active learning has been interesting. There are some areas where i try my best and some areas where i could do better. Such as some fitness days; i could try a bit harder and with more energy. I really enjoy fun days with our own class; such as playing in the gym. I try my hardest; such as dodgeball in the small gym because I enjoy playing it with my peers. My attendance in the class is pretty good so far in the past months. I think I deserve a G. I think so because I participate in class and help others and have fun in active learning.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely see you participating a lot in gym! I agree with you on your fitness days you don't go as hard as you can and try to skip out on some things to make it easier. Try to push your self more for the rest of the year :)

    ReplyDelete