Thursday 6 June 2013

P.E: Final Post

I honestly don't know where to start. This year has been full of energy and excitement in Active Learning 8. I have created many memories and have accomplished many goals. I have had many mistakes while accomplishing my goals, but that's okay because I learned from my mistakes. For example; I was unable to participate with confidence in my class but as the days went by, I got out of my shell and shared my ideas with the class. I have always tried my level best to have a happy and energetic day. Some days were rough and didn't work out right and some days just kept making me more exciting for the next active learning class. My mood changes when it comes to active learning. It either makes me very sad or very happy. Sad because there are few activities I am unable to do and happy because I get excited for the activities I can do. For example; the beep test. When I hear that we have to do the beep test, I honestly try to come up for an excuse to get out of it, but it doesn't work because I try to encourage myself that I can do it and I have. I have accomplished to beat my high score. The first time I did my beep test I got 9.5, but as we continued to do the beep test I managed to get 10.8. i was happy with my result because I really tried hard to beat my high score. My favourite part of this whole score was the fungames we played with our classes. Such as; dodgeball. i really enjoyed that because we had fun and thought at the end of the class why this ended so fast and quickly. Something i disliked about this coarse was how fast the time went. the time would just swing by and sometimes it would be too slow. I really liked this fitness we did because i learned many techniques how to keep myself fit and how to keep my blood flowing. From my point of view; I desearve an A in this coarse because i have shown participation, cooperation, encouragement, and respect. I had loads of fun and hope i have this much fun next year and be a leader for the upcoming grade 8's!

1 comment:

  1. Sherleen you have had some really great moments this year. I love that you are aware of your own mental excuses. One great way to help with that is to do a better job recording things on this blog. It will help you see improvements but also show you when you are slacking. Try posting this summer (evidence and your thoughts) that way you'll start next year on the right foot. :)

    ReplyDelete