Saturday 13 April 2013

PE: Report Card Mark

     I had learned lots of new and exciting things in semester 2, active learning. Lots I those things will help in the future with many different and unique things. This semester I have gained so much confidence in myself by volunteering to help out, asking teachers and peers for help and taking a chance to do things myself. There are many thjngs i enjoyed and are my favourite, but my favourite activity in active learning was when we as a class did something fun. Such as playing dodgeball, badminton, rugby, and many other games ! I liked doing this because I got to know a lot more people in my class and we had fun among ourselves. This semester I would like an A (88%). I think I deserve this because if my confidence, my energy towards active learning and my success. My goal was to become strong and Gail more confidence in myself, and I have accomplished my goal. I really enjoyed being in this class and look forward in seeing you again next year. Thanks Neuf ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment